Image Map

Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Made It




Today is Monday so it's linking time with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics.


Oh--Monday! My last one...before school. Three days! As in PD starts on Thursday!

Thankfully I have been able to work in my room and have finished all the little things that need to be done.

I made this Chevron wreath for my classroom door. All the supplies came from Hobby Lobby: wire frame, chevron burlap ribbon, and solid burlap ribbon. I wasn't sure how to make one so just googled and got directions for the wreath and bow.


Sorry for the quality of photo--I left my camera at home.

I didn't make the next addition to my classroom but I saved 20% at Bed, Bath, and Beyond!


And my final make it==a nap! Last few days need to include a nap on the couch with my best little bud:



No comments:

Post a Comment