Image Map

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Copycat Fail

I think we all gain ideas and share our thoughts and plans. That is what so great about my blogging time--mostly getting ideas and not sharing.

When this post by TTT sparked my eye I thought I could surely make my room just as pleasing. 

I had already purchased the alphabet set so I began printing. I can work in my classroom..all..summer...long!




It just doesn't compare! I'm going to have to regroup and figure out what I can do to make it work. I want to keep the chevron. It just looks cold and boring. I've ordered the chevron border in aqua and gray so maybe that will help when I replace the yellow border.  Or maybe I can change the background on my word wall to the dark blue with the aqua chevron border.  Or maybe I can change the background on my word wall to the dark blue with the gray chevron border.  Or maybe I can leave the tan background and add the chevron border.

I am a follower--not a leader! 

But the great news is that I still have five and a half weeks to figure this out!


My crate seats turned out great! I like the warm feeling on them so I may need to take it and run with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment