Image Map

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Chevron freebies

With my chevron projects I plan for my classroom I've been making a few updates to my reading workshop. I use the Really Good Stuff baskets for the kids to house their independent reading materials for each week.

Since mine currently have polka dotted ones I made some new ones in Chevron



Sorry the numbers aren't in order. I thought about making the borders different colors to match the baskets but "changed my mind".

I let the kids have reading spots around the room. Each week it rotates by using a Target pocket chart and moving the book nook numbers beside each partner group. I made these labels to place around the room to numerate the book nooks.







I like being able to make these from home this summer while relaxing!


No comments:

Post a Comment