Image Map

Friday, January 13, 2012

Polka Dot Easy Banners

Last summer there were several bloggers inspiring me to create a banner using fabric triangles on long ribbons. I visited a JoAnn's fabric store while on vacation since we don't have one and picked up some of those fat quarter squares. I really like the way they turned out!



A couple of pictures have been posted regarding titles posted in the hallway above student displays. I know one was Spotted good work but I can't find the picture or link. I should have saved it on Pinterest.  Since I've begun using Powerpoint more and more I tried (and succeeded) in making some to print and laminate on paper. I embedded letters to label my Math wall and also Work Spot in the hallway. I will attach some of the ones I created. (I didn't use the ones that I've attached with math and for some reason the letters aren't showing up in the font I used. I can't take a picture of the actual end result because...we were out for
SNOW today.  LOVE....





Polka Dot Banner">

Abby (The Inspired Apple) is a Treasures user and posted about her contractions activity. Take a look at what we did!


I hope you have a great weekend.  Another three days (I was out for snow today!  LOVE--I did tell you that. Can you tell I'm really happy we were out for snow today!)




No comments:

Post a Comment