Image Map

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful Day 1

With Thanksgiving approaching I am going to try attempt to be positive. I know...we are venting a lot as teachers. But just for the next few days I will tell you about some of my appreciated things about teaching.

I love when people support education. They believe in helping teachers even if they don't know us personally. With Donors Choose...I...received...


I love this. The color. The shape.  The way to hold small groups without tripping over each other. There was no way that I would have received one without the help of some individuals that I don't know.

So that is one positive! I'll keep you posted tomorrow.

What are you thankful for today???




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for inspiring me to blog and give thanks! I might not have made it the past quarter without my Donors Choose carpet!!
    Thanks!
    Lindsey
    Whyte Water

    ReplyDelete