Image Map

Monday, November 7, 2011

Little Comforts

It is the little things that seem to mean more at this time of year. Sentiments of the kids in my room that have needs --far more than I can reach or fix! I sit and wonder at night what they are facing. So many broken homes or broken lives or broken hearts. I sit in my favorite chair--and just wonder. I know the little ones that have recently lost a parent or the ones that have been removed from their custodial parent to live with another. What comfort are they receiving tonight?

When I get home it doesn't take much to find the familiarity of things that mean a little more...




a simple cup of  MY coffee in a favorite cup of MY choosing. Just saying a prayer tonight that my little guys will have some peace in their hearts and in their lives!






No comments:

Post a Comment