Image Map

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Table Spot Labels

I am wanting to easily identify students in a group of desks. Recently I set the desks in groups of four.




Now that the tables are in groups of four I am going to laminate five of the polka dot sheets to lay on the center of each group. Since I only need five I can decide which colors to use.


Polka Dot Table Numbers


I plan to use them to identify table helpers such as kids that will pass out papers or collect papers or have a restroom break. Lots of different ways to quickly call or identify students.

Let me know of ways that you think of utilizing them in your classrooms. Comments are good.


6 comments:

  1. Great idea! This would be great for students to know what group they are in for centers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne your room looks fantastic!!!! you have worked so hard this summer- at home and for school- you go girl!!
    Staci

    ☞Go NuTTY with ME!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the green and two colors of blue baskets. I have wanted to decorate with those colors in my classroom and am having trouble finding baskets in those colors!
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my baskets are from Really Good Stuff. They can be purchased in a dozen of one color or sets of four in multi colors.

      Delete