- When I cannot figure something out even when the directions are right in front of me--and I have read them over and over AND actually tried to follow them. It really bugs me. Case in point--New to the blogging world and things have to look appropriate to me. I could not figure out how to make my post titles a bigger font that the posts. So..I googled. I read. I tried. Finally I came across some really great directions here. Dani told me exactly what to do. I tried. I read. I followed along (or so I thought). It didn't work. I could get the link to appear in the drop down menu under design/advanced--but no change in my post title.
- When I try to fix something only to really MESS things up--again this bugs me! That little tip about backing up the blog template before trying to change things is a really great idea.Only..this time I didn't follow those directions and lost my template somewhere in cyber land. So now I don't even have a blog that looks like a blog. I have something that has two templates competing with each other and both are there.
- OK. Now I have gone from the "bugging" phase to the "frustrated--leave me alone--let me have no noise in the world--I've got to get this fixed!
- Now breathing is a good thing. So, let's step back and search for the template you used, Booky4First. HMMMM. It isn';t in Dani's site but I must have found it there originally. NO--I now have to search through different blogs and find the link to the site I did use. OK--now I found it and I know how to restore it. But alas,
BlooggerBlogger has changed. I now need to figure out how to maneuver through DRAFT Blogger.
- I am thinking that my post titles really didn't need to be larger. They were fine! I'll just be content to live with it and go to bed.
- When things are bugging me--I can't sleep. I toss. I turn. I visualize and make connections and use my schema. I arise at 5 a.m. and decide I can tackle this.
- See--I really did read. I followed the directions. AND then I noticed that the little phrase I had to copy and paste had to be placed.....BEFORE this little ( mark. Apparently that is an important (.