Image Map

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Easy Banner

Triangle shapes on a ribbon=banner. Inspired from Abby last summer I found fabric and made banners for my bulletin boards. I've loved them.


 But I wanted some that had letters on them in order to spell words. Easy as pie by inserting triangle shapes into powerpoint and adding the design, Then by inserting another shape and text box=triangles with letters. All that was needed was to laminate and cut out. I used hot glue to attach to the ribbon,


This one is hanging in the hall and says Work Spot.

I have another one that is on the Math area that says--well, it says Math! (I can't seem to find a picture of it right now),

Here is a sample: (for some reason the fonts don't look like the ones I used according to size or font. But you can use any background you wish to make the banner fit your classroom.

Polka Dot Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment