Image Map

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Currently

I am linking up with Farley's September "Currently". It's been a long while since I did!!!

Is it really September? It is definitely hot. And so the air conditioner is a "nice" sound to listen to.

Yesterday was Labor Day and I did no labor! Enough said.

My last uncle passed away on Saturday. He was getting ready to watch the Tennessee Vols play and suffered a major heart attack. My aunt had passed away ten years ago so he was ready to see her again. 

I am enjoying reading on my Ipad. Can't get enough of reading! But I am always searching for the next book to add.

Tomorrow I will take care of the mani and pedi. It's been four long weeks and my hands and feet are embarrassing!

I am going to Vegas "baby" in a week. I've never been to NYC and am really wanting to make that trip. Anywhere with a beach, blue water, and sand is always great also!

post signature

1 comment: