Image Map

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Let's begin with ...Kindergarten!!!!

I am preparing to teach summer school to upcoming Kindergarten kids. It is always amazing to see how much they grow and mature from beginning K to beginning 1st. Since I am a first grade teacher NOW I am more familiar with kids that have had a year of public school. 


I've been scrambling and viewing lots of blogs today in hopes of getting some great new ideas to use this summer. We usually do an Eric Carle unit and integrate activities with his books.  

Mrs. Jump has a tremendous insect unit:   Click on the photo to go to her blog and see for yourself.
 That is a great possibility!!!!


And while we are doing Eric Carle books we can integrate ocean life also. Again...Mrs. Jump has just posted an ocean unit.  

Click to view the link to this great unit.

I am thinking that I can envision fun this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment